- Handcrafted with Pride in the U.S.A.
- Perfect for omelets, eggs, pancakes, hash browns, and more.
- Long handle promises to keep your hands cool.
- Built to last as long as your memories do.
- Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
The sweet, succulent sound of sizzling bacon in the morning is music to the ears of any country camper. Wake the family up with the smell of breakfast on the fire and keep ‘em entertained all day long with the adventure built into every Jacob Bromwell product. In 1848, folks flocked to California in search of gold, and this here Frontier Frying Pan helped those miners cook meals as they searched for infinite treasure. After breakfast, give the kids these here pans, and see if you can’t make your riches happen just like the 49ers.
Jacob Bromwell Frontier Frying Pan Steel 6 Inch B006UD7ZG8